Acoustic mineral fiber ceilings made with wet formed mineral fiber, has a surface finish of factory vinyl latex paint. It comes in two thickness 5/8” and 3/4”, with square border edge and beveled tegular edge. Its dimensions are 2’ x 2’ and 2′ x 4′.
It presents a Noise reduction Coefficient (NRC) up to 0.55 (for 5/8″) and 0.70 (for 3/4″), The Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) is up to 35 (for 5/8″) and up to 40 (for 3/4″), the fire resistance is Class A in accordance with ASTM E84. Humidity resistance (HR) is up to 95% and light reflective is 0.85.
It contains recycled material and meets the highest air quality standards (ASTM D5116).
It comes in white, but customizations to any color are accepted, depending on the volume of the project.
It can be use in:
- Commercial buildings (stores, hotels, shopping centers, airports, etc.)
- Health buildings (hospitals, medical centers, laboratories, etc.)
- Food buildings (kitchens, bars, restaurants, food court, etc.)
- Government buildings (civilian agencies, military agencies, etc.)
- Buildings (offices, schools, churches, residences, halls, theaters, cinemas, etc.)